Successful companies today rely on accurate, timely, and integrated information. Forward-thinking organizations classify aggregate and correlate data into meaningful business information to stay ahead of competition. By delivering relevant, focused, and timely information, companies can make better-informed business decisions.
Enterprise software applications have been the cornerstone of business proliferation of computers, increasing their footprint into different business processes, workflows, regulatory frameworks and business intelligence for all commercial enterprises, governments as well as non-profit organizations. These enterprise applications have successfully transitioned within multiple technology paradigms from mainframes to the web and mobile.
SARA ASSOCIATE teams have analyzed, designed, developed, implemented, tested, maintained, migrated and supported these enterprise applications, which can be categorized as:
- Full life-cycle product engineering or point solution like technical support – depending upon the engagement model with a customer
- Industries: Financial Services, Telecommunications, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Internet Businesses, Retail
- Domains: Supply Chain Management, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Trading
- Paradigms: Mainframe, Client-server, 3-tier, SOA, SaaS, Mobile
- Methodologies: Full SDLC, Agile (Scrum)